Manage Your Subscriptions Without OEN
- Click ‘Subscriptions’link on the ‘Delays & Cancellations’ page or (you can log in to your account here)
- Click on ‘My Subscriptions’ and click on the ‘Run Delays & Cancellations’ button.
- Select ‘Route #’ and click on your child’s Route # from the drop down lists and click ‘Find’.
- Click in the ‘Add’ column beside your child’s school and click the ‘Subscribe’ Please remember you must repeat these steps for both the AM & PM bus route #s and any children you may have on a different bus.
- To verify your subscriptions, click again on ‘My Subscriptions’ and ‘Run Delays & Cancellations’. The bus route #s you have subscribed to will be listed under ‘Current Subscriptions’.
You will automatically be subscribed to receive general notice emails and notifications when all transportation is cancelled due to inclement weather.
Please note: Once your child receives an OEN (usually first progress report), you can update your subscription to be linked with your child(ren) and not simply the bus route #. If your child’s bus route changes during the school year, the subscription will automatically change when linked to a child.